Thread: How to bring blogs on top of google search

How to bring blogs on top of google search

Hello friends , I have a lot of interest in writing reading fiction books , I have reading them since 4 to 5 years , so due to that I was been told to write a blog on the internet regarding the same , but I have an issue doing the same , I have written it but my I wish that this blog should come in the top 5 visitors , when they make any search on it , please give your feedbacks on this whenever they do any google search. , and I want my blog appear in the top 5 when visitors write key words batik on search google.

Re: How to bring blogs on top of google search

It relies on your opponent. you must require plenty of excellence backlinks and it would be better if the anchor text is that keyword.Target the keyword which you want and while you post your link. Instead of making use of your domain name make use of the anchor text and your keyword whenever you can in appropriate situations without exaggerating it and looking as if it is being spammed .

Initially your desired keyword may be very challenging and It is very hard to defeat your first top 3 competitors. Yes it may be promising to come on top 1 with some phrases of your keyword. You require an appropriate preparation and approach to come up in the top 10 search consequences of Google. Increase your labor on your site and create your tasks continuous to defeat the opposition.

You may download SEOQuake for if your making use of Mozilla Firefox and take a stare at what pulls up for your selected keyword. There is a lot of lofty PR, well- recognized sites already out there. You should possibly slim down your search to something similar to your keyword in order to still cover that keyword but also to abolish a lot of the contest. But I think it will take at least 5 to six months for you to do this.