Thread: Does there is a way to get good numbers visitors for my new site

Does there is a way to get good numbers visitors for my new site

I need some help to understand the easy to collect good traffic for my site. I have a 4 month old website. The site is based on health and fitness. Now I found some amount of users that on my site. But they are not frequent. I got a tie up with company which will give me 100 articles for my site. So content is not a issue here. But I still believe that there can be more done to gain better traffic. Instead of attracting spammers, it is better that I can get good visitors who are really in need of my content. I can then plan for getting paid links for my site. I also fear about the immense spamming when I activate the user registration.

Re: Does there is a way to get good numbers visitors for my new site

It is right that the traffic on Internet is an essential part for the success of any webpage. Without any quality traffic on your website you cannot gain a good page rank. Also you can get a good ads on the same which will give you a better earning. Many strategies of obtaining traffic is necessary to learn. This in future is a very profitable but remember this is costly also. Article marketing is perhaps one of the best ways to generate free traffic via organic search results. The organic search results are links to websites that appear when you go on a search engine. If you come on the top ten then you earn more traffic from there.

You can try to go for Marketing Content. It is free when you write the content yourself, and you publish these articles on your website or that you optimize for search engines. You can also publish them in content sharing sites to generate links to your site. This is called backlinks. It is an important factor considered by search engines determine your page rank and your ranking in search results. The Article Marketing is also free and you can easily get that for your website. Try to get some ebooks for that. You can find that on internet. There are ample of freebooks you can try out.

I begin with offering free content for my website. I had a site which gives information on real estate. Free content or information adds value to the site and is an excellent way to generate traffic for the website. The best example are forums. People always appreciate the interesting content, especially when it is free. They will advertise your site to their friends and families which will gain more visitors. It is always right that content is king on the internet. So if you have a very interesting content then you can enjoy simply more traffic similar to other websites.

Link your site to social network or directories. That is right you can do that at beginning. But right search engines do not consider this directories. But still you can collect traffic. Other optimization can be done later on. Sites like twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other popular social media sites are a great way to build a user relationship on the web. This also gives traffic to your site. After that you can simply go for buying a backlinks for your website. This can be your future decision. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other popular social media sites are a great way to build a monitoring, awareness for your business, and traffic to your site. Post a link to

I will recommend you to use article marketing. The principle is to write an article about 350 words and add on a specialized site. You can add at the end of the article, a link to your website. The technique is, in general, to redirect people to a capture page to get their name and email and so can contact them easily and free email. This is best or social networks. For this everyone knows Facebook. Right now Twitter is starting to develop for that. Use these sites to provide quality information to get people. You can then make the promotion of your products and services.