Thread: Google AdSense system down

Google AdSense system down

My website have recently got the Google AdSense so I used to visit the page of adsence almost daily on my machine. Yesterday when I tried to access it then I have got an error as Google AdSense system down which making me crazy. What has happened to google adsense as there are many people earning good money from the adsense.

Re: Google AdSense system down

I think the google adsense updates itself once in a week and I guess you have tried to access them at the time when they must be doing some changes in it. Hence you have got such an error. I suggest you to keep on trying to access it as it does not has any problem. It is just like any other website's domain system which can get down at any time at which time nobody is able to access that particular domain.

Subsequent to my AdSense items from yesterday today are a few random tips and tips for Google AdSense. Again, I would like to preface that these tips are not a panacea and always and everywhere to work. One must also test here are first and possibly the best looking out for themselves. If you have more tips, I would be glad if you write this in the comments.

AdSense not hide column in : AdSense ads will be paid not to Views, but for clicks. It is therefore important that as the ads each visitor consciously perceived. So hiding your AdSense blocks on your right side or bottom, but builds the code where it is seen. The beginning and the end of contributions has to me always works well. According to Google the ads with the highest click rates in the first occurring in the code are put AdSense block. This block was the most prominently placed AdSense unit and should not be hiding somewhere right in the column.

Write interesting content. If your page has no interest, gives no info and is badly written, it's likely that the (rare) They stress two visitors read and return to their Google search to achieve a more conclusive. If instead you strive to create valuable content, visitors will read it with interest, and will naturally want to click on a link located on the same page (possibly a pub Adsense). In addition, interesting content may be quoted, to be reviewed and to be clearly seen search engine (thus increasing your ranking, your traffic, your Adsense income!).

Avoid displaying too many links on your page. The more links, and more opportunities you offer your visitor to `go click somewhere else" on your pubs ;-) For example avoid posting links to your partner sites, or to an RSS feed news content yourself etc. ... the menu of the homepage and articles related to the current article. I created a dozen pages on a site a few years ago, with only one link to the homepage (image link, just visible) and had found that the rate of click on the ads was high enough ... because articles provided a real content, remember that the content is most important!