Thread: Is Google following twitter links

Is Google following twitter links

I have noticed that the twitter has shortened its URLs which redirects to the website. I want to know that is google still tracking the websites that has such kind of new URLs. And are these links are again getting indexed by the google as a tiny url or not. Does anybody has any idea about this? I am new to the SEO so don't much knowledge about it.

Re: Is Google following twitter links

The links on Twitter are nofollow, right, Twitter is still far from SEO point of view as a useless, good SEOs have long used the Twitter really is a traffic bearer. Links in tweets are good with me about 2 - 3% clicked on the follower, which are per 10,000 followers 200-300 visitors, I think that alone can something. The Tweets themselves geindext also, as mentioned, has subjected perfectly correct, and found that even with Google.

Google URL Shortener is the name of a new service from Google that has just opened its doors. But why Google is launching a similar service while there are hundreds? Let us first of all the arguments put forward by Google:

• Stable: Excellent uptime, highly resistant to load thanks to its powerful data centers.
    • Secure: Protects users from phishing and malware
    • Fast: It is a service Google ...

For these 3 points, we believe Google can push the voice but thought a more strategic level. Why launch such a service? What's the point? The rise of shorteners The URL is undeniable led by services like bit.ly tynyurl.com and widely used on micro-blogging services like Twitter. I always regarded these services as very risky for Google and I was sure they would react. Besides, I had a ticket in the lead on this new phenomenon and risks for SEO, webmasters and Google.

Sale or cheating of a service: If you have the opportunity to buy a shortening service exists: a good cloaking and redirects good, you're the head of many backlinks in a few seconds. Fast Indexing: We have seen, the information comes from the freshest remembers the micro-blogging service, even before the news sites. Google should be as close as possible to new information. Twitter and shorteners of URLs were before Google, it did not qualify.

The same URL that spends much of the shortener URL or a URL shortened very heavily used, here are 2 very very very interesting signals for a search engine! I will not make you a drawing. There are certainly still many other reasons but I'll stop there, the proof is sufficient. And now the fateful question, will you use this new Google service and become even more addicted? Note that for now, Google URL Shortener is accessible only via products / services Google, namely Google Toolbar and FeedBurner. In my opinion, the API user is already encoded.

The technique is the same as before but retweet become more important in the netlinking because they point directly to the tweet in question. RSS and also because it can recover netlinking external blog, other social networks, etc. ... With these techniques, referencing a Twitter is close to that of a blog, you need freshness. While Matt Cutts said that Google does not consider the Twitter pages differently from other pages.