Thread: From where I can collect good keywords

From where I can collect good keywords

From where can I find good keywords that can bring heavy traffic to my website. I had started some multiple numbers of websites. Now they all are properly indexed and found in the searching. But the traffic rate on that is not going up at all. I want some more traffic on it, so that I can go for some ad business. Recently I found a article stating that good keywords can give me the most highest traffic. But how, there is no such list provided which shows that this are the highly searched keywords. What are the other methods that I can try out to look for my site. I do not want to go for some software for this. They are not so effective.

Re: From where I can collect good keywords

It is necessary for seo that you must have a defined list of keywords for your site. The goal of SEO is to improve the position of your site in search engines. They operated mainly by keywords, you must consider the words or phrases that characterize your site. Go on Google and search for top keyword list or use Google Keyword tool. This study will help you explore how to find the list of words, how to use it properly on your site and how to ensure your optimizations have been beneficial. It is not decided
    before that what things will be searched more on Google. It is simply not shown to anyone.

You must be a bit specific while choosing the best keywords for your site. The goal is to find words that match the one hand the content of your site, and secondly who will most often typed by users into search engines. A good technique is to compile a comprehensive list almost the most important words in your site. You should be able to find dozens. Help you have any suggestions of your friends who know the site's content. You can also ask your customers. You can try to use Google AdWords suggestion tool keywords and indication of the average volume of search by keyword. Then the other thing you can try is Google Trends. This shows search volume by keyword.

The idea is to make you discover new tools to help you better choose your keywords and improve your marketing campaigns called SEM. The reason for optimizing far more than keyword research, is that the optimization leads to the conversion. It is important to be ranked # 1 on the SERP on a keyword of interest, but if you have a bounce rate of 95% or if your conversion rate (Adsense for example) on that keyword is 1 % this is just a waste. The statistical analysis of keywords must therefore remain a constant in your blog, not a scoop, or better yet a patch that is made when you have a little time for a successful blog management part and keyword analysis must be part of the tasks you perform with each new post.

Finding the right keywords is the part of SEO. Remember that a search engine that displays results, and they simply mean that this word is present in the link, title, or other parts of the page. This is by no means an accurate measure of the competition. Basically, Google determines the relevance of a site with its Page Rank, for example, if a travel site has a Page Rank of 7 with the then it has the best chance to be among the first results. Page Rank is not displayed by default by Google. For a quick help you can use Google Adwords Keyword Generator. This site will allows to generate a large list of words and phrases is based on the content of a site.

If you search the same keywords as the others, you are competing with them for a page of search engine results for that keyword.The problem with avoiding competition makes your relevant keywords. Overall, SEO keyword selection is basically just common sense. The more specific the keyword, the more accurate results. To check the density of those keywords that is the number of times a word appears, divided by the total number of words you can use various online tools.