Thread: Different SERPs according to browser

Different SERPs according to browser

I have noticed one thing on my Mozilla Firefox browser. Actually Google is a default search engine on this browser. One day when I was talking to one of my friend on phone for googling something on an internet. Now the problem was the browser for our misunderstanding. Actually the result that I was getting on my Firefox was not matching with the one that my friend got on his machine. The reason was the different browser, He uses Internet Explorer due to which he was getting different SERPs. This has became very much annoying for me. Is there anybody knows any reason why google searched as different for different browser.

Re: Different SERPs according to browser

Yes, it is true that each search engine would be showing different results as per the different browsers. This behavior of search engine are due to the search query getting response from the local data center with in seconds. So when you search anything on search engine then it first grabs an information from the nearest data center and then go on searching on all other sources. Now every browser works in different style due to which they show different result.

The ordering of results is generated by an algorithm, each search engine's has their own algorithm to use, you can find some information on the same search but on different engines. Can be useful for finding new sources of information. More interfaces research may be different and therefore bring a different view-research results. For example an engine with the result of several columns by presenting another row will come to another user experience. So there is nothing that you can do with it rather live with it.

Changes in the SERPS (search results pages of search engine) Google recently held Google is testing indeed another way to display the links from the same website for a given query. Clustering was far Google to display two pages of a website for a given query shifting and positioning the second web page to the right. Other findings from the same area were then proposed to the user. It seems that Google is testing a few days a new way to view these results by adding a "Plus Box".

The everyday view of the index of SISTRIX Watch , made me just first almost thrown out of the chair. It is currently heavily in the Serps up and down. The changes and shifts move on unusually high level. This inevitably leads eventually to a broader reassessment of the link s and thus also to a change in the SERPs. Perhaps the time has now come to us and before an eventful weekend. I currently only older projects in support, here I present unusual changes not set. Neither the keywords have moved great, still, the number of indexed pages varies greatly.