Thread: How can I earn from blog?

How can I earn from blog?

I am student but an extra-ordinary critic. I am also write articles for daily newspapers. My brother suggest me to write blog, but I am not familiar with concept of blog can anybody tell what you mean exactly by term blog and also suggest me the ways to earn many from blog. If possible firstly tell me the simple procedure that can be easily performed by student like me and obviously the effective one so that I can start earning as early as possible.

Re: How can I earn from blog?

Blog is nothing but a collection of articles and information updated daily by owner of that blog. There are number of ways exists to earn many from blog writing. There is fix formula to earn many but there a way to earn money. All you need to do is hardwork. It is an good thing that there is no difference between your current profession and blog writing. Blog simply follows one formula that is more interesting contents you put more you earn.

Blogs are also paid based on how many times they visited by users or on the basis of count of hits. One easy way to achieve this is try to concentrate on backlinks along with content. Backlinks played very important role in the process called search engine optimization. More effective and reasonable backlinks will take you blog at high and once your blog reached top three rank in the hit list you will earn money faster than other bloggers. and once your blog gets popularity their nothing to do more with it.it will automatically earn for you.

I am not expert in blog writing, but I know the following four ways to earn more from blog:-

• Affiliate programms
    • Paid review writng
    • link ads
    • banner ads