Thread: Where to get Remote Desktop Connection version 7.0

Where to get Remote Desktop Connection version 7.0

I have a windows 7 enterprise edition I installed in my system. I was trying to work with websso but ultimately I could not because I think I do not have the remote desktop connection for it. So what’s the problem here. So from where I can get the remote desktop version. I have read the manuals and it is stated that it has the remote desktop connection but I am unable to find it? So where do you think can I find it. I have searched across various Microsoft websites and I find versions for the xp and vista only. I cannot find any versions for the windows 7. So can you tell me what is the exact problem here?

Re: Where to get Remote Desktop Connection version 7.0

Well it is very unusual from your side because all the windows 7 come with the remote desktop connection and there is no need for the separate installation. Well you can get any of the remote desktop client in any of the Microsoft website. So do try installing them you will get the necessary solution there. However I am not getting to know which type of the remote desktop client are you talking about. Are you talking about the remote desktop client or remote desktop protocol? I am saying this because remote desktop client consists of the latest remote desktop client software.

Well I am talking about the remote desktop client that is not getting installed in my windows 7. I have tried installing several times but it says that your operating system does not support the particular version of the remote desktop client. Now why is this happening? Is there any new version of the remote desktop client for the windows 7 operating system. If it is there then do let me know. Since I do not have nay knowledge about it.

Well when you talk about the versions of the remote desktop client then let me tell you that all the windows operating system be it xp, vista, sp1, sp2 all of them support the remote desktop client 7. Even your windows 7 support the remote desktop client version 7. So need to worry whether it will get installed or not. Windows 7 comes with the remote desktop client software so no need to look for the websites that have the remote desktop client.

Well according to me you must try and contact Microsoft people or the particular vendor from where you have got the system or the operating system installed. They will behaving a better idea of the problem and they will instruct you accordingly. So do try contacting them and do the necessary changes. Windows 7 must support the remote desktop client version 7. Do try installing it from any of the Microsoft website again it must work .