Thread: Has google updated recently

Has google updated recently

My website page ranking is decreased somewhat, Don't know what could be the reason behind this i think that Google has updated its algorithm. Please tell me how can i get this problem fixed. What are the newer algorithmic changes. Please do suggest me a solution to get my ranking back. What sort of changes were made please elaborate.

Re: Has google updated recently

Google has updated PageRank (see information in the Google toolbar) between 23 and 24 June. The modification of the PageRank algorithm has affected all users of the web. Indeed, many attribute to the PageRank score of the quality of its website, thus giving great importance to this figure. Although I do not agree on this theory, many bloggers and website owners, believe this very significant value.

I remind you that the last update of the PageRank algorithm, took place last April and, Considering the dates of other updates, this took place much earlier than expected. In any case, the classification of most of the sites in Google search engine, has not been large variations. You rather have you noticed changes. So i think just don't worry unless google does not announce the final update.

Google has in the past (until about 2005) regular monthly intervals, the indexes of the proprietary server, and the search algorithm, updated in what the SEO community of metaphor google-dance finished with, as often during the update of daily fluctuations in the SERPs were observed googles. The SEO forums were filled in the tournament with the excited chatter. Today, there is a little cooler, although this coolness is less firmly close to the SEOs themselves, but rather the fact it is due to google search algorithm adapts continuously and there are now admired no Suma dance more, which is actually a little sad . Well, I may here tell of a recent exception: Google is dancing again.