Thread: where can I get some back links for my website

where can I get some back links for my website

what are the best ways to get backlinks to my website. I am very much new to this search engine optimization world and hence please tell me how to link my website to other websites as i have heard that external links affects page rank quiet effectively. what are the best ways to get back links how worth paid links are please suggest

Re: where can I get some back links for my website

Within the world of SEO the most logical and well-known rule is that inbound links to your blog or website is one of the most influential factors when an SEO strategy or seo. In several SEO tutorials online you can find link a section devoted to building or construction of inbound links to our website, the idea of this post is to inform those who are starting a good way to get inbound links: Partner with other blogs or websites to get exchanges.

If you have a website , your goal is to try to classify it, at least on the first page of search engines (like Google, Yahoo, etc ...) on targeted keywords. If you can reach the top 3 places, it will only be a bonus. Directories. Solution used less and less to remember. It is best to choose directories that do not require a link back. This will avoid having a site with dozens of logos. Here's a site with an extensive list of free directories with no return link

Write a press release. It's the same principle as article marketing. However, the goal will not give advice, but rather to present your product or website. Again, there are dozens of specialized sites for each time a backlink potential. Submit information or news before others is an excellent way of optimizing your linkbaiting. Learn to maintain an efficient sources by following direct (manufacturers, publishers, etc..) And treat this information as it should. Bring real value to the subject concerned, feel free to pass information, your knowledge, skills and a touch of style.

It can be defined by "incoming link". For example if I specify the URL of your site on my blog with a link that points to your homepage, you just get a backlink. Whatever form (text, picture or video), often resulting in the unusual number of inbound links important, especially in unexpected areas. Thus we see that grow on the canvas a number of important "... in an image", "History ... in one image," etc.. With you to process information, news or fact in an unusual way by using the weapon of your choice: comedy, acidity, ironic, polemical, and so on.