Thread: Trying to increase my traffic but cant increase it

Trying to increase my traffic but cant increase it

Although i have wasted a lot my time i would now like to know how to increase my website traffic i tried to place my links on social networking websites like facebook , twitter and even orkut and myspace but these tactics have not helped me at all and hence please tell me the easiest way to increase the traffic on my website. I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Re: Trying to increase my traffic but cant increase it

To achieve this, first stop and think on those pages that you visit often. Why do it?. For a user to return to your site, you have to offer useful tools that can be used regularly (like a search engine, games, etc.) Along with information updated and new content frequently. Another way to get return visitors is to mount a community of users, either through forums, mailing lists, sections in which they can participate in submitting articles and ideas, conducting contests or in any way you can think that facilitates interaction with the user.

Promoting a website is an ongoing process. You should study the statistics of your site often to see how they come to your site visitors, what search made for it, from where they come from, etc.. With this information you can improve your site and continue to increase visits. Every so often surf the Net looking for interesting new directories where include your web and check your positions on major search engines (you know, Google, Yahoo and MSN). If they have fallen back to start a campaign positioning .

Increasing the traffic of website is not an easy task but you need to be consistent and hence hold social networking websites even though they are not very useful but it definitely have some impact on the traffic. I recommend you keep promoting it constantly and you are always aware of the various techniques of web promotion. New efforts to promote sites translate into more visitors and new customers who previously had not received your message.

It is strongly recommended to use offline or conventional advertising, if you build a website to sell products in your area. In that case will be more effective since it points directly to the public that interests you. The online option is best suited for enterprises webs national or international coverage, since for almost anyone to advertise differently than using the Internet would be impossible due to millionaires costs.