Thread: Windows 7 32 Bit having Very Slow Internet Download Speed

Windows 7 32 Bit having Very Slow Internet Download Speed

I have a windows 7 32 bit operating system in my acer laptop. The problem is that I get very slow download speed. The particular isp providers have said that I will be getting download speed up to 1mbps but the rate at which is downloading is very slow. I have tried several method and searched across several internet websites to find out the solution but unfortunately I did not get any solution. So that’s why I have come here. Since you all people may be having some knowledge about the particular problem. So do reply as early as possible.

Re: Windows 7 32 Bit having Very Slow Internet Download Speed

Well I wanted to know if you are having a shared connection between all the computers if that sis the case then the download speed can be affected. So do have a check if your computers are shared then don’t expect the speed to be touching 1mbps everytime. If you are not then the problem is not due to the operating system that you are using. So don’t blame your operating system for that. Try contacting your isp if you continue to face such problems.

Well you can use the troubleshooter and you can get to the root of the problem. Run the troubleshooting program in the windows and you will be able to solve the problem. So what you have to do is go to the control panel and type troubleshooter. In that select the network and the internet and then click on the connect to the internet. So from that you will be getting the list of problems and the possible solutions for that. So you can do that solutions manually. So try with this suggestion it will help you.

The inclusion of the viruses and the malwares In the system can cause some performance issue. So if your system has their presence then try deleting them and flush it out totally from the system. If you have the add ons In your browser the it can affect your downloading speed too. So if you are having the add ons into the browser then try deleting them. This will improve your download speed. Click all the histories and also the cookies in the browser. This will definitely improve the performance.

Hey thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given. Well I have tried with the troubleshooting method well it did not help me much. So I went with the clearing of all the addons and also the cookies. After that I did a possible scan of all the viruses and also the malwares and I found out quite a lot of them. After doing all this my systems speed have definitely improved. So thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given.