Thread: Increasing Blog visitors

Increasing Blog visitors

I am banker in profession. Last month I have made a blog. This is my first blog. I never create any before. Actually I took inspiration from my friends. They told me that it as easy way of earning extra income. But since last month it has no visitors. How can I get good results from Google? Is there anybody who can tell me idea? And if I want to advertise on this blog which advertising network is best?

Re: Increasing Blog visitors

There is an ideal way for increasing your blog visitors is to directly comment in other people’s blogs, participating in blogs forums. By doing this and making friendship with other bloggers, you might get a link to your blog posted in their blog. This will suddenly bring more traffic. I also want to tell you one thing that put more Quality content on your blog and make some backlinks also. And always try to update your blog with new things.

As far my experiences, having a blog on Google platform would not be helpful for increasing your blog visitors. You need do promotion for your blog. You can promote your blog via social media, press releasing and other off page channels. I also like to suggest you that keep on updating your blog with niche relative attractive posts. It would be another essential factor. Try fill your blog with interesting look and feel. Sometimes it would be an issue to increase your blog visitors

I simply suggest you three basic ways to increase your blog visitors. They are as follows:-
    • Write interesting content.
    • Declutter your site of all garbage like widgets and flash, unnecessary images.

Get original content - some of your stuff looks like it was just taken right off wikipedia.
    Once you start earning from your blog than try to get a top level domain and keep on posting regularly.

I agree about one thing that you definitely need more valuable content. Make sure you are updating your blog daily. Also you need to do following things:-

• Add your blog to webmaster
    • Submit your blog to all of the major search engines.
    • Keep on visiting other people’s blog.