Thread: How to get fastest index from Google

How to get fastest index from Google

I am searching on internet as well as reading a lot of articles in the past few months to discover the fastest means to get indexed in the Google search engine. I found a lot of articles related to this topic which gave this info however not very clear. So If you have some ideas of how to get a fastest index from Google. Please let m know. Your valuable suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to get fastest index from Google

This method is simple and helpful. Google be able to index your new website within 24 hours. I have tried and succeeded. Now I desire to share with you the trick to get the fastest index from Google. Ensure previous to inspecting your domain following list, you be supposed to create several content in your website, as well submit sitemap and Google analytics and Google Webmaster Tool.

You can also try this trick:
    1) Submit to multiple search engines
    These days you can submit your website to numerous search engines for free of charge, and it surely will assist in boosting up your page rank for Google, the primary search engines are Google, Yahoo, and Ask.
    2) Get quality Backlinks : This is one of the most crucial factor for indexing you website faster.
    Start to get quality backlinks previous to submitting your website to Google, text-link-ads, comment on blogs and place your site link on that. Keep in mind Page Rank backlinks does count, higher the Page Rank backlink site, higher your status will be.

1. Build Solid title as well as meta tags: Google love quality meta and title tags ensure you have sufficient keywords in meta descriptions, as well as your title tag is build on unyielding keyword searching.
    2. Social Bookmarking can assist : Yes it also help, the majority of the social networking sites have very high Page Rank value, receiving a backlink from them is quick, simple and off course free of charge.

Dont launch without content : By no means launch your website to search engines without having a content, as a minimum you desire to provide them somewhat from you to index, with no content and they will not like your website.These tips will not help you to get index in Google within 2 hours, however they will surely assist you to get indexed extremely fast and most likely get higher rank,.