Thread: Error in Windows Live : A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Following message is prompted after start up with Windows Live Mail.’ Windows Live Settings has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available’ Well as far as OS is concerned I have installed Windows on my computer. Well the performance is not affected due to this error. Please let me know if you are having any solution with you. I will really appreciate for your response. Thanks in advance.

re: Error in Windows Live : A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

I think I can figure out your problem since the information that you have provided is very less. I am having certain question that you must answer so I can know why is this happing and what possible solution that I could suggest. Well I want to know when you noticed the problem first time. Also do you have done any hardware or software changes on your computer before beginning of the problem? If you have done any hard ware or software change then rollback with previous one. Please answer and reply as soon as possible.

re: Error in Windows Live : A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Well I think you can make thing working by deleting the uxcore.dll file from. You can locate the file by simply clicking on Program file and now you have to open Windows Mail. Now select installer folder. Well uxcore.dll file is of older version and I think it is creating problem in Windows Mail. New version is available in to shared folder of the Windows Mail folder. You should have uxcore.dll file which is available in to shared folder. Make sure that you should have back up of the folder if it not working. Wish you all the best.

Well looking at your situation I am thinking that Windows Live Mail on your computer might be corrupted and I think you have to cleanly remove the program from your computer. Download the latest version of the Windows Live Mail on your computer and install the same on your computer. I think it is the universal solution that I can give you in order to fix your problem. I am hoping you will not find any issue with latest version of Windows Live Mail.