Thread: Unable to do multiple download in Windows 7 x64

Unable to do multiple download in Windows 7 x64

I have installed windows 7 x64 on my computer. Windows 7 is a great operating system and it’s having many great features. Well I am having problem when I am downloading multiple files at a time. Internet connection gets closed while doing the same. Why is this happening with me? Anyone having the same problem please let me know. Please tell if anyone having solution to overcome from this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to do multiple download in Windows 7 x64

I am having the same problem that you have mentioned on the previous post. Well I have installed Windows 7 x64 on my computer and I don’t why I am unable to do multiple download at a time. I am having EVGA 780i SLI mother board and 8GB RAM. I am unable to figure out the problem. I have searched on the Google to get solution for the issue but I got nothing. Anyway if you are having any solution let me know as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.

Well I think you should try to boot your computer in safe mode with networking. Well you will think how to enter into safe mode? You have to start your computer and press F8 from the keyboard for 4 to 5 times. It will redirect to safe mode menu where you have to select Safe mode with networking using arrow keys. Press enter once you have selected the option. It will boot your computer in to Safe Mode with Networking. Now try to do multiple download and see whether the same problem exists or not. Let me know whether problem persists or not.

If the problem is not occurring in the safe mode then I conclude that there is software on your program which is causing problem while downloading multiple files from the internet. I think you have to do clean boot to identify the problem. You have to click on Start menu and enter msconfig in the search box and press enter. You have to select Selective Startup in General tab from the System Configuration Utility. You have to clear Load Startup Items check box by clicking on it. Now you have to click on the Service tab. To hide all the service you have to click on the Hide All Microsoft Services check box. You have to select of half of the Service list by clicking on it. Press ok and reboot your computer when requested. Using trial and error you can find out the root cause of the problem and plan accordingly to solve the problem.

I want to know whether you have updated the hardware with the latest driver. Well its universal solution as far as your problem is concern. You can download the latest updated driver from the official website of the manufacturer. Once you have downloaded the drivers install the same on your computer. I think using the latest driver your problem will not persist. Thanks for reading my suggestion.

I want to know whether the problem is solved by using the latest driver. And your answer is no then I am suggesting you to rollback the driver. Well you have to use following steps to solve your problem. You have to login into your system as Admin. Now enter into Control Panel using Start menu. Select Device Manger from the Control Panel. Select Display adapter if the problem is caused by display adapter. Select it and enter into properties and you have to click on Driver tab and you should click on Roll Back Driver. I hope it will solve your problem.