Thread: Error when loading Windows Live Mail 2011

Error when loading Windows Live Mail 2011

At what time opening Windows Live Mail 2011 I be given the following error message which states that "The procedure entry point ?Destroy@CDUIDialog@@MAEXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library UXCore.dll" I have tried uninstalling and installing the windows live mail and next time again I get the same error message. I could not know what may be the reason for this. If anyone have solution to this trouble please let me know. Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.I would appreciate any help on eliminating this problem.

Re: Error when loading Windows Live Mail 2011

I also had accurately the similar trouble and found this fix. It functioned first time as I did have a copy UXCore.dll.In the meantime, I will recommend you to attempt this: inside Windows Explorer find the way to programfiles%\Windows Live. Just the once there, carry out a search for uxcore.dll. There may possibly be more than one duplicate copy, within dissimilar folders. For the reason that you are making use of a different operating system, I cannot be accurate, however you be supposed to just have one duplicate, with edition number 15.4.3502.0922, within the Windows Live\Shared folder. Change name of any others - such as inside the Installer folder - to uxcore.old, restart and check.

I too have an issue with live mail 2011. I attempted to open a image from my email and the initial message that came up state that UXCore.dll, furthermore the next message states RUNDLL; C:/ProgramFiles->WindowsLive->PhotoGallery->WLXPhotoviewer.dll
    The specific module could not be found.” I did not understand what may be the problem. Is this is because of any virus attach to the file. Or Is there a means to find these and reinstall them? Please let me know any solution to get rid of this issue. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

I will suggest you to try this instruction and see if the problem is resolved or not. Find the folder known as Windows Live->Installer in your windows 32-bit program documents (that will be 'Program Files' on a 32-bit system or 'Program Files on a 64-bit system). Change the name of this file to uxcore.dll in that file to uxcore.old, restart and check. Let us know the result so that this will be helpful to someone else having this trouble.

I will recommend you to attempt performing a repair of your Windows Live Essentials first, which may possibly resolve the problem. Go to start menu and select control panel and go to Add/Remove Programs, choose Windows Live Essentials as well as click on Uninstall. After that choose the Repair choice and Continue. Hope that assist to get rid of this issue.

SarahAnderson Guest

To get rid of this problem, you need to re install your Windows Live Essentials.

And scan your system with register cleaner.

Also, before re-installing Windows Live Essentials, replace the UXCore.dll with new one.

Click on the link provided below to download UXCore.dll file and follow the steps given here.

Step1: Copy the downloaded file and paste it at the following location.
    If you running a 32 bit OS, path will be
    C: / Windows / System32
    And If you running a 64 bit OS, path will be
    C: / Windows / SysWOW64
    Note: C: It is the drive in which your windows is installed.
    Step 2: After copy the file there, restart your windows.
    That’s should be all to fix UXCore.dll error