Thread: Microsoft Outlook 2007 XML error

Microsoft Outlook 2007 XML error

At what time I attempt to open Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, it open as well as automatically closes and present the error message which states “Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook and cannot open the Outlook window. Invalid XML, the view cannot be loaded.” I am having Microsoft office 2007 Professional service pack 2. Except outlook all other programs word, excel and so on are functioning. It is the first moment I am receiving such trouble. Please help if you have any suggestion to get rid of this issue. Your valuable suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Microsoft Outlook 2007 XML error

I am also having exactly the same problem. I cannot open Outlook 2007. I am also getting the same error message “Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Invalid XML, the view cannot be loaded”. I have attempted to open outlook in the safe mode but no chance, attempted a restore point no chance as well as attempted to repair by means of the CD but no chance. Please let me know any solution as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Microsoft Outlook 2007 will not open. I just make use of the calendar as well as contact lists. No email. Error message I get states that “Cannot Start Outlook. Errors have been detected. Quit Outlook and make use of Inbox Repair Tool. I try to resolve the issue and when I search for Inbox Repair tool I cannot discover any Inbox repair tool. I cannot discover SCANPST.EXE anywhere on my laptop. Can anybody please assist? I have also attempted opening Outlook in Safe mode it also does not work. Suggestions would be very much respected. Thank you.

I also have this issue and get exact the same error message saying that “Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Invalid XML, the view cannot be loaded”. My solution to resolve this trouble is Start outlook with the /resetnavpane switch. Go to start menu and select run and type outlook.exe /resetnavpane (note the space between exe and /) in the run window. And press enter. Hope this will help you to get rid of this issue.

I too have exactly the same problem with outlook 2007. I have search on internet and read a lot of forums and try numerous suggestions but none of them works. Today while searching on net I come to this forum and found the above mentioned suggestion. This is the simplest one, and flawlessly worked for me. Thank you for your valuable suggestion.