Thread: JavaScript links are not working

JavaScript links are not working

A question about Java. The Java links do not work anymore since I deleted MacAffee. For example, certain series of pictures. Can it be that here also a Java application is blocked. I have Java and IE 8 is already installed. I have tried so search solution for this kind of issue but not able to get any proper. So if you guys have any solution related to this then help me.

Re: JavaScript links are not working

You really think so Java or JavaScript (which, despite the similar name something else entirely)? "Proper" Java applications are very rare, because most people do not have Java installed. Although I have not looked extra, but I consider it extremely unlikely for any Java application. JavaScript should be there, but often used. So you just try to do that I am sure you will get better solution.

I have read all this and regarding this I want to say you that I am familiar with IE, not so good ('m Firefox user), but as far as I know, there are settings for JavaScript in IE under Tools -> Internet Options -> Security. There you can either those pages where JavaScript to function in the trusted sites, or add (for security reasons but that's not really recommended) in the restricted or turn on scripting in principle.

I think your browser was able to bend from McAfee to scan websites for threats. Apparently these changes were not made correctly reversed. I would suggest you reset the Internet Explorer. A manual for the reset is found on the Support page of Microsoft. And after trying that you get solution for this query then please inform me over here.

If it does not reset then I think that it was an error which I get at the time of downloading, "which concerns the package" (error 2378?). Now have something on Microsoft Support surfing, and came through links to JavaScript installation. Have JavaScript now just reinstalled again. Now everything works again. Here I just want to thank you guys for your contribution.