Thread: No indication of ALT image tag in Opera

No indication of ALT image tag in Opera

In the HTML tags I have seen that when for the source for the image is given it gets displayed there but when I make use of the Alt attribute there and then when I do not give the location of the image then the word that I give in front of the ALT attribute gets displayed there. But when I keep this attribute blank there then I have seen that there is no red cross getting displayed on the Opera browser there. So, on this browser it cannot be seen that if the image is there or not. Please let me know what can be the issue about this there.

Re: No indication of ALT image tag in Opera

Well I am of the opinion that there is some kind of the bug and hence you might be getting the issue here. Well I am really not sure if this is the same thing that can be observed with the older version of the Opera. Will give this a try today and will let you know if this was the issue there at all with the Opera. On the suggestion if you want you can also give try to this trick as well. Hope that you will not get the issue with the older version of Opera.

Let me tell you that I have seen that there is some issue with the Opera 11 there and hence you might be getting the issue there. I have seen that this has been reported there as the BUG in the Opera suggestion site or say to the developers. IN addition to that let me tell you that you will not have the issue with the older version of the Opera. You will see the RED CROSS there and only if you will give the source and the location of the image in the proper manner.

It will be really nice if you can give your code a check for sure. Please on my suggestion try to open the file on the Internet Explorer and then on the Firefox and see if you can see the image getting loaded if the path has been give and see if you can see the text that you have placed in front of the ALT attribute getting displayed when you hover on the image if you do not see this happening then it will be really nice of you can just make the necessary changes in the code and then try to open it on the Opera Browser there. Hope that what I suggested will help you there.