Thread: Opera 11 message: Another user is running this copy of Opera

Opera 11 message: Another user is running this copy of Opera

I have the Opera 11 here installed on my system and I have the seen an issue here. I have installed RadarSync so that I can monitor the PC and have a track on the useful things that I need here. It will let you know what is the update that you want and from where you can have the updates for you. This was the thing that I was making use of here; but now I have seen that when I click on the links that are generated for the updates by RadarSync; I see an error message saying that another user is running this copy of Opera. Well I am the only one having the Opera on my system and I have not made any other account. I have my account and the Administrator account and nothing more than that. Where is the another user? I am really blank on the things here and would appreciate an explanation on the situation and in addition to this a solution as well here.

Re: Opera 11 message: Another user is running this copy of Opera

No it seems to me that you must have made some changes in the settings and hence you might be getting this issue here. Well it will be really nice if you can simply have the reinstallation of the RadarSync again and that too in the clean manner and see if that can solve the issue of yours here. Please try to do this at the earliest and let me know if you were able to get out of the issue after this here.

It looks like that Opera 11 is treating the RadarSync as the another user or say RadarSync is considering the Opera 11 as a different user and hence you are getting the issue there. It will be really nice if you can go and have the installation of both the things viz Opera 11 and the RadarSync and see if that can help you in solving the issue that you are stuck with at the moment here. Regarding the Link it will be better if you can have the Update for the Opera by turning the Automatic update option ON in the browser itself. Hope this will help you there.

If at all the RadarSync is saying that some other user is running the Opera Browser then it really seems that it is. It will be better if you can see if there is any other user in your profile that might be accessing this browser. Well if you are using the Windows 7 then see for the same in the Control Panel and then in the Parental Controls and please have a look for the different users there. If you might have deleted the user it might be showing itself in the Parental Control List and hence might be giving you the issue here. Please get rid of all the user accounts and the user profiles that you see there and see if what I have said here really help you in the matter above. Hope that you will have this RadarSync working in the fine manner.

Opera 11 is buggy and hence it will be great if you can have the uninstalltion of this there and then have the fresh installation of the standard version of the Opera browser. I think that it will be simply great if you can have the Opera 10.63 installed in your case and then see if you get this error again here. Install the Opera 10.63 and then again launch the RadarSync and see if you get the message: Another user is running this copy of Opera repeating here. Well this is the only think that I guess will help you with the current situation up above there.

Well it seem that the older version that you had on your system of the Opera browser has not been removed and hence you might be getting the error there. It will be simply great if you can make use of the CCleaner here and the Registry Cleaner as well here and see if that can solve the issue of yours here. Well the issue really seems to occur because of the association of the corrupted files and will be taken a good care by the above two programs here. Also on the trial basis if you want you can make RadarSync in the Administrator mode and see if you can see the error getting rid of there.