Thread: Breaking In connection between Access Point, Router And Internet While Networking In Windows

Breaking In connection between Access Point, Router And Internet While Networking In Windows

I have just started making use of the computer which I have just got of the Acer for the work that I am doing in the home. In that computer I have installed Windows 7 and now in that I just want to set a network that can be used for the old files and also for the networks that are being used for it. I have just installed a wireless network which I have just connected by masking the use of the Belkin N adapter. But don’t know what happened I just lost the internet connection and don’t have any clue what happened to it. And also it is that you can just make use of the LAN that can be used for the cables that are being used for the network connection, but still the problems are being faced when you just make use of it. I just want a proper solution for it, so that the connection error which is being faced by me can be removed from it.

Re: Breaking In connection between Access Point, Router And Internet While Networking In Windows

For the errors that is being faced by you regarding the connection you can just follow the steps that are just given below:
    1. At the start you have to go to the Start option in that you have to type msconfig in the Start search Box and then just you have to click on to the Enter button. See that whether you have been prompted by the Administrator for the password or for confirmation, you can just type the password and then click on to the continue.
    2. And then On the General tab you have to click Selective Startup.
    3. Then you have to go to the Under Selective Startup and then just click to clear the Load Startup and then go to the Items check box.
    4. After that you can click to the Services tab and then you can just click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box after all this step you have to then click on to the Disable All option.
    5. After that Click on to OK button.
    6. Then you can also see that what is being prompted and then you can just click Restart.

And also the use of the computer can start and you can just make use of it to try the connection for the Internet and also it is that you can check that whether it works for you.

Re: Breaking In connection between Access Point, Router And Internet While Networking In Windows

And also for the Reset of the connection you can just make use of the catlog and also for the help that you can use for the help option:
    • At the start you can just click on to the start and then start search option for it, and type it in the cmd option.
    • After that you can right click on to the cmd entry and then you can make use of the search result, and then just click on to the Run as administrator option for the commands that you are just making use of.
    • Then you can make use command prompt and then you can just press enter in it.

See that this options work well when you are just making use of the files in the option of the command prompt.

The chances of the errors are also their when you are just making use of the antivirus that is affecting the files that you are just making use of. Because it happens many a times in the system when you are just making use of the Anti-virus it just stops some of the connectivity that is necessary between the computer system that you are just making use of. And also it is the fact that when you are just making all the connection then it is that the set-up files should be used out properly so that no error is being created when the connection are being made.

The other option is that when you just reset the router that you are just making use of the connection will work out well for you, and also it is that you can set all the connection properly without any of the issues in it. The routers tend to lose the connection when you are not doing the settings in it properly and also it happens that when the settings are not being done properly then such issues are being created and the connection is being lost. And also the fact is that the access point also plays an important role in it.