Thread: IE 8 is not working in windows 7

IE 8 is not working in windows 7

When I open IE8 on a link to an AVI file, it gives me error and I am not able to open that page, and I do not even open it with Windows Media, or go for the Purpose of download. If set up, eg the VLC as a program default for these files, it gives me two options. So regarding this I just want to know from you guys that do I have something misconfigured? And please try to give me the solution for this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: IE 8 is not working in windows 7

I do not think that it is happening because of the windows 7 actually it is happen just for a matter of safety. Or I think it is also because of the fault in to the other browser. Simply disables the protected mode and put the page in insurance. And check this that how it runs. If so, you acquainted with which ones fail. Actually like this issue never happens to me to execute executables a video than a flash through a web.

DivX is not needed in Windows 7 and if it can damage the media installed. In any case, find the Gspot program and say that you analyze this file. Will tell you the codec that is encoded (note that the extension of. Avi is not a video showing extension, but a "container" so then the head must analyze the program that I mentioned to actually see the internal encoding). That much I know regarding your issue and I hope this information will help you.

Let's see there are no problems playing any video format with Windows Media, while not part of a live web link, which is the case that you pasted above. All indications are, in my opinion, a failure in IE8. I tested with Firefox and Chrome and give no problems in playback or download offer. And also I come to know that the audio codec is 0x0055 (MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3. So if you want then you can go for this I am sure that it will help you.

Actually related to this I want to know something. Have you removed the protected mode? For me there is a bug but a "feature". It is very easy to brew bugs as media files in the head and bust a machine then a codec vulnerable. Moreover, if I stopped play live, I as beta testers, open a bug. I had not fallen in this test and from now on will be one you make in the betas. So this information I got from my personal experience so if you want then you can go for this.