Thread: LAN is not appearing, with no icon in system tray

LAN is not appearing, with no icon in system tray

I am using a windows 7 pro compatibility HP 6000 PC, I basically use for access internet service along with some of the home entertainment purpose, like to watch movies and some of some other video clips. I also use this machine to play online and some of high definition offline games. Though I play the off line with my younger brother via local LAN connection, which I am using for the internet access. Now I am here to share some of the problems with my LAN connection, which is not showing in the system tray also in the control panel. What should I do? I am not able to play games also not able to connect with the internet connection. Suggest me some ways to solve this issue.

Re: LAN is not appearing, with no icon in system tray

The problem might be for the wireless or the LAN driver which you installed in your machine. it might be corrupted or need up to date. So for that I like to suggest you to update the LAN driver version via online. Open device manager in your machine then go to the network or LAN driver. Select the driver name and right click on it, from the list select update option. This will appears with the update version of the LAN driver, but in some times, the machine automatically dose not collect the version details, if this happens then collect the manufacturer name from the properties option of the driver and download the latest driver from the manufacturer web site. This will surely help you to resolve the issue.

The LAN connection and the LAN cable is working fine, be sure that. For loose connection or plugged in this problem might be occurred. Go to the network wizard and from there look for the network device. Whether this one working fine or not. The cable that you are using for the local LAN connectivity, make sure, it is not damaged. Also the problem might be occurred with the other machine, which you are using to play games. Check the network wizard settings of that machine, whether this is connected properly with your machine, as per my knowledge some of the settings are also required in the game which you will play through the LAN connection, so also check over there whether the settings are proper or not. Along with the IP addresses are also need to configure with both the machine.

Regarding the intranet connectivity, according to my opinion, I think the problem is sounds for the driver, so I think that to overcome form the problem, you need to reload the driver in your machine, for that run the driver application program, this will first ask you for the windows permission, make it and then it will require the overwrite the existing driver which is installed in your machine, remove that one from the machine and then try to install the fresh version. Try with this, I hope this will definitely help you top overcome the problem. I had the similar issue, where as I also applied the same process, and this works fine. After that till now there is no problem with the wireless router also not with the wireless connectivity.

There is a similar issue with the wireless router that I am using in my Dell machine, which was gave me nice connectivity, but form the yesterday I am able to access internet connection. The router is not responding as the error message that I got after the made the connection and after few seconds the machine direct s me that the connection is lost and the internet service is collapse. I tried with reinstall the wireless router, but this happens nothing, still the problem arriving in my machine. I am not having so much idea on network connectivity, so I am here to gain some of the suggestion for this problem. Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.