Thread: C3 Communities cannot sign in to Twitter

C3 Communities cannot sign in to Twitter

Its been 3 months since I had brought nokia c3 and I have no problems with its working. I have certain query regarding the login to the twitter account. Whenever I try to login to the particular twitter account from my c3 I always get a wrong username and the password combination. It happens everytime I login to the twitter. I thought my twitter account must have got hacked. So In order to check that I logged into the twitter from my computer and to my surprise I found that i was able to login. So any idea why is this happening with my c3 only. If you have any suggestions then please do share it with me.

Re: C3 Communities cannot sign in to Twitter

Well I think so that might be due to the incorrect time and date setting In the mobile. Well I am saying this because I have read several documents from the twitter people and they are saying that if you get an incorrect username and password while logging from the cell phone. Then the timezone that we are using is not correct. So I advice you to check the timezone settings and set it to the timezone that is used with the local time. So do these necessary changes and you will get the desired result?

Well let me tell you I have done with the necessary changes and I am happy that I am able to login. I have noticed a small problem here. Well the problem is that whenever I am trying to post anything new to the twitter or if I write anything new in the twitter the timing of the posts is different. It shows an hour before I posted something new. Why it is that so. Can you find any possible solution for it.

I would advice you to check the daylight saving time setting. Well for the different nokia phones there is a different daylight settings in the different countries. So this can be a issue. For that you have to make sure that whatever timezone you are selecting ensure that you are manually putting the time and turn the automatic updates off. This will benefit you a lot. However the twitter people are working on it and they will solve this issue quickly. So no need to worry about it. Since you can log In to the twitter which you wanted.

Let me inform you all in my application the twitter is working very well. I also have a nokia c3 with an ovi store. In mine nokia c3 twitter is working fine. This is because there can be exceptions sometimes. Where some nokia twitter client do follow the new protocol that is set by the twitter and while some nokia clients fail to support it. So that’s why some of them fail to get the proper time when they post their tweets. So there is nothing much to worry about it.