Thread: How to acquire Cricket broadband modem to go online with Windows 7

How to acquire Cricket broadband modem to go online with Windows 7

Modem installed software but after that state "no device" at what time I really attempt to go online. Can anybody assist me??? I am extremely irritated and was truly hoping on the way to acquire this laptop up furthermore running as I am a helper for both my daughters as well as my son's, and possibly will REALLY be more capable if I only had a connection. If you have any idea regarding to this issue please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to acquire Cricket broadband modem to go online with Windows 7

If your internet connection is functioning in Windows 7, I recommend you attempt get the drivers all the way through Windows Update. Click on Start -> All Programs -> Windows Update -> Turn on Windows Update . A record of existing updates will after that be downloaded, you will have the choice to view them, do so as well as ensure that the suitable drivers or else software patches you require are checked and click Install. You be also able to check the manufacturer’s website for patch, or to just find out about Windows 7 support for the particular product.

I do not be familiar with why this setupdrv.exe is not in this WINDOWS folder. Any possibility on somebody providing this “setupdrv.exe” files or else where can I obtain it?My modem does not contain it on the drive, there is a WIN folder, however just one file in it called "setupcm.msi". I altered windows setting to observe hidden files, but I at a standstill cannot observe that file. Please help me to get rid of this trouble.Thank you in advance,

Even mine does not have the setupdrv.exe in it either. I as well alter on the way to show hidden files furthermore still cannot distinguish it. I have wrinkled the whole cricket website and am able to merely come across the client program which does not have the drivers. Can anybody please direct me to where I able to download that file or else post it here to download? This is driving me mad!Thanks in advance your suggestion would be appreciated.

All you have to accomplish is to install the whole thing beneath compatibility mode similar to above said, after that go below the folder where it installed as well as make the driver program (somewhat that starts off through an A, similar to AWOL?) and make that run beneath compatibility mode. On one occasion that installs run the cricket program furthermore you will observe those magical bars light up!