Thread: Does Windows Live Mail 2011 have stationary?

Does Windows Live Mail 2011 have stationary?

I remember that in old version of Windows Live Mail used to have stationary that can be used by means of any e-mails sent. At what time I upgraded to the Windows Live Mail 2011 version that vanished . Is that still obtainable? Or, has that vanished for the reason that I have the full edition of Office 2010 on my PC? If still available, from where can the stationary be set up to make use of with an e-mail?

Re: Does Windows Live Mail 2011 have stationary?

I all time make use of stationery to send mail, however after I installed Windows Live Mail 2011 on Windows 7 Home premium, I institute that there is no further this choice, yet the stationery folder was moved from "My Documents" folder to Program Files->Common Files->Microsoft Shared, similar to Outlook Express. Please, somebody knows how can I make use of them? Thanks in advanced for your valuable suggestion.

I also like the stationary to send mails. However sorry, Windows Live Mail version 2011 does not do stationery. The edition of Office does not affect Windows Live Mail. So you be able to go back to the earlier version. I am still using the previous version of windows mail and hope that Microsoft will soon upgrade this so that we can use stationary in windows live ail 2011.

Not specially, however there is a solution that may possibly achieve what you desire (yet if it is not very suitable).There is not anything in the UI to carry out what you desire. On the other hand, if you know the suitable HTML you can adjust a draft as well as send that (which means first making certain that drafts is not sent instantaneously). In reality there is a bit in the UI which make possible such a process: if you make use of the Two-line view for Message lists you be able to discover the full path to a file by means of right-click, Properties.

Sorry, however for several unknown reason, they removed the choice from Windows Live Mail 2011. I do not distinguish why, however I do make out it cannot be just restored or else resolved by means of a number of slight registry alteration. Using the above workaround (and one time you have a set of HTML codes for dissimilar "stationery" types, it might turn out to be just a matter of cut and paste by means of the suitable code). Still, it is the just workaround I'm aware exists at this instance.I hope this helps.

Cloudeight has been creating stationery for Windows Live.

Instructions on how to use in Windows Live 2011

Available Stationery for Windows Live 2011 by Cloudeight