Thread: Windows live essentials 2011 is not a valid windows 32 application

Windows live essentials 2011 is not a valid windows 32 application

I was effectively running three of the Windows Live Essential programs on my notebook. Which incorporated the Messenger, Photo gallery as well as the Mail? After that a few days before I unintentionally deleted the programs at the same time cleaning my PC of "of no use programs."I attempted downloading them back from the internet, however this error kept come into view:
    C:/Documents and Setting->Administrator->My Documents-> Downloads-> wlsetup-web.exe is not a suitable Win32 application. Please let me know what I be able to do to stop this error from appearing so I can make use of the programs once more.

Re: Windows live essentials 2011 is not a valid windows 32 application

This error display for the reason that I am guessing you have Windows XP furthermore this edition you downloaded which is the 2011 version out in recent times does not work by means of windows XP. On the other hand you be able to download this edition which works well by means of Windows XP.Hope this helps you to get rid of your trouble. If you still have the problem please let me know.

The most recent version of Windows Live Essentials will not work on windows XP." What operating system do I require on the way to install Windows Live Essentials 2011? All of the Windows Live Essentials programs will run just on Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions) or else Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit editions) by means of Service Pack 2 as well as the Platform Update for Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 R2, or else Windows Server 2008 by means of SP2 and the Platform Update for Windows Server 2008.

I recommend by means of Digsby as a universal messenger. It is extremely light, simple to use, no ads as well as universal. Pidgin is another option and open source however Digsby is easier as well as a cleaner interface by means of additional advanced features similar to getting email notifications. If you wish you can make use of any of these two applications.

I am also using Digsby. Digsby connects to Windows Live and Yahoo Messenger as well as Google Talk, ICQ, Facebook, Twitter, AOL, LinkedIn, Jabber networks and it is able to demonstrate you POP/IMAP email warning. Right click will hide the message. You may possibly click on the email icon as well as click Mark as Read to obtain no more warning from received emails.