Thread: Facebook and email are not working with WAP in nokia c3

Facebook and email are not working with WAP in nokia c3

I have a recently brought a nokia c3. My internet connections are just working fine with my wlan connections. All my facebook and email connections are working perfectly with the WLAN. Well the problem starts when I connect my cell phone to the o2 wap. With the o2 wap I can only access the opera browser. Other services like facebook and email service are not working. I have received all the mms and the internet settings from o2. I am on Pay as you go plan and have tariff for the text and the web. So anyone having any idea what is the exact problem.

Re: Facebook and email are not working with WAP in nokia c3

Well for that I think you must have a talk with the wap providers. This is because there are many tariff plans set by the different wap providers. So I think that your tariff plan does not allow you to access websites like facebook or any other different website. It might allow you to access only specific site which is mentioned by the wap providers. So my advice would be to confirm with the wap providers about your plan and accordingly do the changes. Well if the wlan is working well in your nokia phone. I don’t think there is some problem with your nokia phone.

Looking at the problem even I want to share some of my problem here regarding my nokia c3. Well the problem is that my nokia c3 does not work well with the application manager. Well all of the websites are opening properly In the wlan access but the none of the applications open up with the WLAN in my nokia c3. What can be the problem here. Since I have a good wlan connection and also the icon of the wlan appears In the left side corner of the screen. The problem is with the application only. Any suggestions then do let me know as soon as possible.

Well it seems that there is some software problem and I think your mobile phone requires an urgent update of the software. You can download these updates by going to any of the nokia websites and getting a free update from there. Else you can try these steps
    1) Go to the menu and from there to the settings.
    2) From the settings go to the phone.
    3) Go to the phone updates and from there to the Download phone software section.
    4) From there install the software.
    While doing this be sure that you back up your phone data.

Well let me tell you that I have tried with the necessary software update and it has not given me any result. I don’t know what to do now. Well on hearing my friends suggestion I have reported this problem to the nokia people and they are yet to get back to me. So I am waiting for their response. Anyways thanks for your suggestions that you have given. It seems that I have to carry on with this problem for a long time.