Thread: No Email client in Windows 7?

No Email client in Windows 7?

I presently purchase an HP minicomputer which comes with Windows 7 preinstalled. Could you think Windows 7 does not come through email?! What is the point of making an OS that does not have email? Windows desire you to make a new email address by means of Microsoft Live account as well as verify your email online. I wish to make use of a Windows based email client. Windows previously has a control on the whole thing, now they desire to have a control on my email also. I am not making a new or altering my email address.I will most certainly be contacted HP concerning my irritation.

Re: No Email client in Windows 7?

In Windows 7, you have your preference of E-mail clients. Because you wish for one from Microsoft, then download and install the free Windows Live Mail application. You in reality do not have to blog regarding this or warn anybody. Microsoft has declared it in several places, counting the Looking for Windows Mail? Thus the best way for you is to download it from their website.

As well, the Windows live mail works presently similar to Outlook Express, at the same time as POP e-mail and you are able to import your previous e-mails into it and so on. You do not require having a hotmail address to make use of it. You be able to make use of it with several POP accounts you may possibly wish to the same means as you did by means of outlook express.

I am not extremely smart at what time it comes to computers however I have enjoyed outlook express to windows mail. My friends presently buy a laptop in the company of windows 7.and I`m anxious after ruling out he did not have windows mail he will be returning it. It appears to me Microsoft is planning to force users to make use of windows live. Sure would be good if Microsoft may possibly make some type of downloadable program to resolve this.

I do not have any suggestion to that. I make use of webmail which I like a lot. Not the least bit overwhelmed. Love windows XP. Why does Microsoft repeatedly take a product that works and produce a bit else that does not offer necessitate of the buying customer? I desire some other company would acquire the good belongings from earlier software and set it into one well functioning system.Please assist me to resolve it as soon as possible.