Thread: Excellent New Technology Tool

idea Excellent New Technology Tool

Media has taken a leap in technology, I happen to work for DISH network and there is this cool new way to search and save information from the internet with Google TV. I got my Logitech Revue and was searching right from my DVR. This technology is great because I can save anything I find to my DVR, which so far has been a lot of useful information! I especially am enjoying the research gathering aspect of it as I plan my after hours activities for different locations I am traveling to for business. I am sold on this new technology hands down, very valuable tool!

Re: Excellent New Technology Tool

Google TV is a nice project. It comes with lots of features and support. Google is positioning itself as a platform for Internet TV, although it does not offer hardware component, as do Apple TV and Microsoft Mediaroom . Instead, Google has partnered with giants like Sony consumer electronics that will be in charge of hardware the size of the project. This partnership is clearly win-win. Google may well launch its platform with one of the most recognized brands in televisions, and Sony hopes to take a step ahead of the competition and tries to take leadership in the coming wave of next generation connected TV Internet.