Thread: Some part of Instant messages are missing

Some part of Instant messages are missing

While checking my friends IM's from msn I have observed that a few parts of the discussions are misplaced? I don’t know why this is happening and what the solution for this? Is there anything I can perform to discontinue this? Please someone provide me some useful hints or some information which help me to solve this unknown and irritating issue.

Re: Some part of Instant messages are missing

Which version of Norton Safety Minder do you enclose on the computer? You can conclude this by simply right clicking on the Norton Safety Minder symbol in the System plate and choosing About Norton Safety Minder. The most recent version is 1.2.2.2. Do you observe a Next and Previous push button on the IM page which you can click to go to the next and pervious page?

I have updated to the novel versions but still have the similar trouble. I have as well established that while I attempt to alter the time settings I get asked to download a novel version every time and I am still unable to alter the settings one time this is done! I spend more time annoying to resolve troubles concerning to this than anything at present. Please someone help!!!

First, please make certain you have setup the most recent Norton Safety Minder on every computer which will be monitored. Later than you download and setup it, including associating users Windows accounts to your friend’s profiles, if you observe the message on the Settings- Time, please do the below to continue to utilize the program. Go to Settings- Profile and click on the “Remove computer” link for the computer in this case, the computer name is “Support computer”.

Please make certain you have the most recent version Norton Safety Minder on the computer. You can conclude this by right clicking on the Norton Safety Minder symbol in the System plate and choosing About Norton Safety Minder. If you don't contain the version, please download the most recent Norton Safety Minder online. What IM client does your friend utilized and version number?