Thread: Unable to connect to the Internet ADSL2

Unable to connect to the Internet ADSL2

The connection cannot be done with the Free Box. Windows error messages "no Ethernet cable. Not any things are working in this actually it is not able to detect the new hardware, hard reboot, installing drivers Free, nothing works. So regarding this I visit the website of Microsoft, so it told me to wait until the retail version? Does anyone have a solution? Thank you in advance. Actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the user are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fixed by the company side.

Re: Unable to connect to the Internet ADSL2

Can you give us more information about your problem, I'm home free and I had no problem neither with wifi nor with wired. No need to install the kit for free on my part. Quite simple, for a similar problem I had on an eeepc, it was enough to disable the network card and then reactivating the connection manager via the network and sharing center! So regarding this you must know that windows 7 does not supply a network card if it detects no cable connected . So please try to do this as soon as you can.

If you are not able to get right to access the Internet before cautiously following your ISP's instructions, try power cycling your network and it will fix your issue so in this just follow it:
    1. Turn off the router by unplugging it.
    2. After doing this you have to turn off the DSL or cable modem just for three minutes.
    3. Switch off all computers which are involved in to your network.
    4. Turn on the modem first and let it boot. Allow it to complete its connection to your ISP previous to proceeding to the next step.
    5. And if Once the modem completes the connection to your ISP, then again you are able to plug in the router. Let it complete its power on test previous to proceeding to the next step.
    6. Restart your computer.

I have a realtek rtl8187b wireless card built into my Toshiba satellite a210 laptop. I am not able to attach to the internet by utilizing my home hub 1.5. There is not anything wrong through the home hub as I am able to connect by utilizing a different computer wirelessly. So regarding this if you guys have any solution then please share it over here. And ya please try to do this as soon as it possible for you guys.

I am also going through the same situation and in this when I tried for system restore so it did nothing. I have also Tried connecting this to the with a firewall disabled which again solved nothing. The message I obtain from my computer is: Connection Unsuccessful. This computer is connected to BThomeHub-6753 but does not have access to the internet. And in this a link to diagnose the problem which doesn’t help. I am completely out of ideas and have searched the internet for assist for no avail. I have also installed the driver one more time, tried to connect along with no security on the router. When I tick diagnose the problem I get the network adapter wireless network connection is not properly configured to employ the ip protocol.

Please first you confirm that software which you installed very recently I think may be this could be raising this kind of issue. And after doing this you just check for the antivirus which is nice one. As much I know about it so according to me you have to go for the AVG security. So first you download this and after that you just install it on to your system and check your system. And ya for downloading that antivirus software you can refer on website. Then also re-install your network controller’s driver.

Please first you confirm that software which you installed very recently I think may be this could be raising this kind of issue. And after doing this you just check for the antivirus which is nice one. As much I know about it so according to me you have to go for the AVG security. So first you download this and after that you just install it on to your system and check your system. And ya for downloading that antivirus software you can refer on website. Then also re-install your network controller’s driver.