Thread: Not able to access rediffmail due to virus

Not able to access rediffmail due to virus

Hello friends, I am not able access my rediffmail account. I don’t know what the problem is but I think that it is because of virus in my system. I am having lots of virus in my computer system due to which I am not able to access my rediffmail account. This is what I think but I am not sure whether it’s true or not. If anyone having any clue about this query than please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Not able to access rediffmail due to virus

If you are having virus in your computer system then I will suggest you to use Malwarebytes which will remove the entire virus from your system. I can assure you that this antivirus once installed in your computer system will throw away the entire virus from your system. I think you should try this antivirus program in your computer system which will enable you to access rediffamail account in your computer system.

I think that you can run any antivirus it’s not necessary that you should only run Malwarebytes in your computer system. There are many antivirus programs available; you can use any one of them. But the main point is that you should run that antivirus in safemode which will detect and remove the entire virus in your computer system. I will advise you that you should run any antivirus program which is updated in safemode which will remove the entire antivirus from your system.

I had encountered with the similar kind of problem in my computer system. I tried many ways but nothing worked for me because the entire virus in my computer system where in final stages which meant only destruction. Then, finally I decided to reformat my operating system which infact worked for me. After that I was able to access all my accounts. So, I will suggest you that you should reformat the operating system.

Till Now, you must be cleared that your Rediffmail account is not accessible because you are having a virus in computer system. In order to access to your account you must remove the virus from your system. I also agree to this point that once you reformat your computer system then you won’t be having any virus in it. I will suggest you that if you don’t want any virus in your system then you should go for it. Make sure that after reformatting your computer system you should use good antivirus program and it must be updated regularly. This will protect your computer system and you will be able to access your rediff account quite easily.