Thread: Media Streaming not working on Windows 7 Professional

Media Streaming not working on Windows 7 Professional

At what time I go after the instructions to turn on Media Streaming in Windows 7 Professional, I without delay have a problem. From media player, I press on the down arrow for Stream as well as select "Turn on media streaming". On the subsequently screen, I press on the key "Turn on media streaming" plus it does not anything. I have no thought where to seem for logging detail on this. Please help me.

Re: Media Streaming not working on Windows 7 Professional

Here is what I did to effectively solve the issue. For that you have to press on Start as well as after that run. In the run box you have to type or past "%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player " with no quotation marks. At the moment it is actually this easy, delete the entire files that end in .wmdb .the entire things which you are performing is deleting the detail regarding where media player be able to discover the files you play. Now merely open up media play as well as manage your library once more. That is you’re the entire completed plus be able to at the moment turn streaming on.

Please make sure if you be able to turn it on in a Clean Boot. for that you have to press the begin key type "msconfig" in the Search box, as well as after that click Enter. and then press the "Services" tab, make sure the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box plus press "Disable All".and after doing this you have to press the "Startup" tab, and then select "Disable All" as well as press "OK". after that, restart the PC. While the "System Configuration Utility" window come into view, please make sure the "Don't show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows starts" box as well as press OK.

We are able to return to usual boot by running msconfig again as well as verifying on standard Startup in the common tab. In the Clean Boot location, the third party services as well as applications are disabled, please make sure if you be able to turn on media streaming at this time. If the trouble does not happen, it point out that the issue is associated to one application or service we have disabled. You might employ the MSCONFIG tool once more to re-enable the disabled item one at a time to locate the culprit.