Thread: Integrate my news from my web wordpress

Integrate my news from my web wordpress

I am searching through internet for ways to integrate my blog on Wordpress news from a website. I search and search, and a two, or not get it to work, or I get errors or I know. i have tried to search it on Internet (by Googling) but didn't found any appropriate solutions. Maybe someone here can help me, or even someone so used to their website and followed a tutorial that helped. I want to stop using CuteNews and operate as a news system that already published in my wordpress blog, otherwise, I have to publish in both places. Can you help?

Re: Integrate my news from my web wordpress

I do not understand you want to do..
    1. to bring information from a WP and display it on a page that is not WP
    2. a display information in another WP

If the option a) (which I think is what you say) I would bring everything for RSS and show it to php ... although it would be a little cumbersome but it would show "the latest news" and would have direct link to post on wp. I hope that you are looking for the same one. If not, then explain in proper way so that other members from this forum will also try to help you.

Sorry I could not answer before. I continue my search for how to get what I want. In fact, I seek to bring data from a Wordpress blog of mine, and show only the news (and if it can be comments as well) in an HTML page that is not Wordpress. So for example if I update an entry in my blog, it automatically appears on the website entry that is external to Wordpress. Am I clear? As a news system. Using CuteNews, but I want to update in one place and come out on both. But I have to get the news on WordPress, and then take the news in CuteNews. RSS What I read something, but not know how it fits and if it can slightly alter the style as shown in the external website wordpress.

I am also facing the same issue. I keep trying to insert my blog entries to appear on my website (which is external to the blog). So I do not know if I am definitely a refusal, or simply that the web brings temita ... but the fact is that something I got itching here and there ... I have this code that I finally get to work:
    PHP Code:
    <? Php require ('blog / wp-blog-header.php ");?> 
    <? Php query_posts ('
    showposts 5');?> 
    <? Php while (have_posts ()): the_post ();?> 

<Div class = "post" id = "post-<? Php the_ ();?>> 
    <? Php the_title ('
    <span class="Title">','</ span>');?> <? Php the_date ('','span class = "Date ">','</ span');?> Facebook 
    <? Php the_excerpt ();?> 
    <? Php wp_link_pages ();?> 
    <? Php comments_popup_link (__(' 
    Comments (0'), __ (' Comments (1'), __ (' Comments (%)'));?> 

<? Php endwhile;?>
    Now I am having doubt, how would "bring" the first image in a blog entry to come out on my website? And also what would the code be added for there being a "Read More" (in case it was needed), and click on another window open up your blog with my ticket?