Thread: Unable to delete the duplicated pictures from windows live photo gallery

Unable to delete the duplicated pictures from windows live photo gallery

I am having some duplicate images in my windows live photo gallery and when trying to delete the same then I am not able to do it. Actually I am working in the windows7 operating system and whenever I try to delete the images then it shows me that the file is deleted and in my next login I again see that images. I have stunned by such behavior of the windows live. And now I can’t find a single way that will help me to delete the duplicates files. Please suggest me a way that will assist me to delete that files.

Re: Unable to delete the duplicated pictures from windows live photo gallery

I thing to solve this issue you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First of all just start the windows live photo gallery
    • Then at the extreme left side you will find the menus in that you will see option.
    • Then just click on the option tab and then you have to select the originals from the tab.
    • Now the thing here is that windows live has the tendency to save the duplicate files easily
    • And selecting the originals will restrict the windows live to create the duplicate files and if it does so then it will automatically delete it.
    • Make sure that you are keeping these settings only for one day and late on just keep it to default.

Well if you are unable to delete the files then there is a best way that will help you delete the files, sometimes it is difficult to find the files so what you have to do here is that just sort the files on the windows live photo gallery and after sorting you will get the duplicated files one below the other. Now you have to compare the files with the help of date and then just delete the one which was created first. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.

I was also facing the similar kind of issues a few days back and I guess you are also going through the same phase. And if you want to solve the issue then you have to just install the third party application. The third party applications are nothing but the software that will help you to delete the duplicated files. Actually this software is designed to find the duplicated files and then will delete the same. But I guess you have to install the same on your own risk because they are not trusted a lot and also available at the trusted sources only. I hope that it works for you.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have to update the version because the latest version will not give you any such errors. And if still you are getting these errors then you have to just go for the windows help and see whether it works or not. I guess it will guide and let you know what evasive actions you have to take to solve the issue.