Thread: Unable to access the outlook mailbox on my internet explorer

Unable to access the outlook mailbox on my internet explorer

I usually have access on my outlook work mailbox through the internet explorer on my windows 7 operating system. Now the thing is that sometimes it seems to me that the IE is not comfortable with the outlook that I am using and it looks clumsy and the performance it quite low. So I just want to know how I can improve the performance or whether there is any application that will help me to achieve the same. Please help me out of this case.

Re: Unable to access the outlook mailbox on my internet explorer

Well if you will ask me then there might be the version of the Internet explorer that you are trying to use. Now first of all you have to check which version of the internet explorer you are using and is it is older one then you have to just uninstall the IE that you are currently using and then just install the latest one and also the one which is updated. I hope that this will give you the fantastic experience.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you just use any other browser that will suit the outlook the best, and if this will be the case then I will just assist you to go with the Safari browser and then sync the same with the outlook. I am sure you will never face any of the problems in the future, the safari browser is also the best one in the business and also installing this will give you some advanced features to deal with than the Internet explorer

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you in this case by just making you install software that will not give you any such issues after installation. Actually there are such software which emulates the outlook and if the browser in such a way that there are no performance issues. And f you want such software then you can just go with the automatic Browser. Automatic browser is an application that will cost you a bit but will give the best of services, so don’t think too much just install this application on your system and get rid of the problem.

I have also faced the similar kind of issue a few days back, and mind you mine was working too badly and I was also unable to get proper performance from the internet explorer that I was using. And I guess you are also going through the same phase, so what you have to do here is that just the latest browser then the one you are using now. According to me Mozilla Firefox will be the best option for you which will not give you any such issue.