Thread: How to configure Internet Explorer 8

How to configure Internet Explorer 8

I have a studio xps laptop with Internet Explorer 7 and 8 which is recently running on windows xp, when a link I click to open the window nothing happens in this, it happens with the links that open in another window because that window open in the same work. Regarding this I have called Microsoft and they told me to request the configuration of Internet Explorer. If anyone has a working solutions so please me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to configure Internet Explorer 8

This will happen from a specific time? Go to Internet Options, Advanced tab and hit the Reset button by selecting the empty box to return the default IE settings and testing. And after doing this you get the proper solution then please inform me as soon as it is possible. So that I come to know that this solution working in others issue also.

Regarding this problem I want to say something, that this problem lies but it is not that much severe problem of product characteristics so that is why the consultation will be transferred to the appropriate website. So I just try the solution which is given over here for the reason that I have also faced this kind of issue and after trying this I got the solution.

I am also going through this and in this I have tried many of solution but none of them work for me. The solution which is given over here I have tried that also but I have not get any solution in this. I have visited many of the forum site but still the same issue. So related to this issue if anybody has proper solution then please try to help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.