Thread: Opera Mini 10.63 Error: Connection closed by remote server

Opera Mini 10.63 Error: Connection closed by remote server

Well I have seen that the newer version of the Opera has been launched and I have seen that it has come up with lots of bugs and errors and that needs to be treated soon. But I have seen some sort of error with the stable version of the Opera here in my case. I have seen this type of error getting poped up when I try to access some site by writing the URL in the address bar here. It just says that the connection is closed by the Remote Server. I really do not know if there is a way by which I can be out of this issue here and will be happy if you all can come here with the solution looking at the case of mine here. Please let me know if there is any solution on this case here. Hope to get the replies on some faster rate here.

Re: Opera Mini 10.63 Error: Connection closed by remote server

What is the antivirus that you have here. Well it seems that the antivirus is bringing you some sort of trouble here and if you had made some amendments in the Updates then you can just see to make the settings for the connection in the Antivirus section a bit lower. So I think that this can really help you with the issue there. Once you are done with this let me tell you that you will have the Opera 10.63 working and serving you in the manner as it was doing before. Regarding the newer version of the Opera browser let me tell you that it is really troublesome and needs to have a repair here.

Have you downloaded and installed some sort of updates for the Browser of yours here. Well if that is the case then let me tell you that it will be a nice idea if you can just have that update reverted back as I think that it can really help with the situation here. You can just uninstall the update and then can try to access the site again. Hope that this will really help you with the situation with which you are hanged there.

This issue was already noticed and let me tell you that you that it can be because of the site that you are trying to access here. I am of the opinion that this site can be the probable reason for the issue. I would suggest you to try to access some other site and see if you get this error there. Well speaking logically I think that you can just clear the cookies here and then again try to access the sites on a trial basis. Well there are chances that you might get access. Please see if you enter some other site and then proceed with this here. Try this and let me know about the result of this attempt.

I have the older version of the Opera Mini here and let me tell you that it is really working fine here and that too without any issues here. Also let me tell you that the version that I have here is 9.64 and I have the Windows XP as the operating system here and has never come up with any kind of this issue here. I am really of the opinion that you might have installed the updates and that might be causing you the issue here. Also let me tell you that the probability increases since the newer version of the Opera Browser is buggy and it seems that uninstalling the update will really help with the issue here that you are getting there. Just give this a try and let me know if you were successful with this here. Will wait for the post of yours here.

Can you get to access the site that you are trying with the other browser here. Well I would suggest you that it will be great if you can just have the Firefox and the Internet Explorer here to come in action and let me know if they were able to fetch you the site here. If they were able to get succeed then you will be required to see for the settings in the Antivirus there. Make the necessary changes; if the settings for the Opera say that it is strict there then just lower it and see if you can access the site. If that too does not help then going with the reinstallation of this stuff will really help with the situation here. I would suggest you to go with the clean installation and then try to launch the program then only. Hope that the reinstallation will really help you here.