Thread: In Opera 11 Speed Dial Thumbnails Turned Black

In Opera 11 Speed Dial Thumbnails Turned Black

I thought that it will be great to have the newer version of this Opera on the system and hence I thought that it will be great to have it here. Well regarding the issue that I have come here. In the Opera Mini I have seen that the Speed Dial Thumbnails that came out with the 9.2 is not working in this new version of the Opera 11 here and I have seen that it has turned black here. Well I have seen that this issue is seen with the thumbnails that have the Background blank. So please if someone has faced this issue before any clarification on this will be really appreciated and if some one has got this issue rectified then the solution in this case will be really appreciated here. Please help me with the solution here.

Re: In Opera 11 Speed Dial Thumbnails Turned Black

Well the newer version of this browser is really trouble some and let me tell you that it will be great if you can just avoid using the Opera Browser here and switch to some other browser till all the issue with this newer version of this browser gets rectified here. Well I would say that it will be great if you can go with the Mozilla Firefox here. Try to have this in your case and see if that can help a bit. Really the newer version of this browser is under development and should be avoided till it gets rectified here.

I think that it will be great if you can go to the older version of the browser and see if that can help you here. You can try to have the most stable version of this browser here and I am of the opinion that the Stable version is the 10.63. Well if you were using that then it is advisable that you can simply revert back to it and then see for the release of this version of this Opera 11 with all the issues rectified here. Hope that this will really help you in the situation of yours.

Please let me ask you if you have done any change to this directory there. Please see for this path there: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Opera\Opera\thumbnails. See if you can find anything there in this location. Also let me tell you that if you cannot find any useful thing there then you can try to delete all the entries that are there and then can again set up all the Speed Dials there. Please see for this here and let me get notified if this really helped you in the case of yours here. Before reverting back it will be really wise if you can just try to add them here once again.

I would say that it will be really great if you can just download the newer version of this again and see if this can solve the issue of yours here. I am of the opinion that this will really help you in the situation here. Please while going with this see if you can try to go with the clean installation there and see if you can have this issue rectified here. Also let me tell you that you will be required to make use of the ccleaner here so that you can delete the traces of the files of the previous version of the Opera from there. This is called as the clean and fresh installation here.

Well you are really lucky if you are getting this browser to run more than a day and without any further issue here. Well I have seen that the Opera Mini was crashing a lot and after making the fresh installation I was able to see that it was getting hanged here. So I thought that it will be really great if I can just have the older version of the Opera back in here and hence I went to install the Opera 10.63 and now all the things here are really working fine here. I am happy with this now and let me tell you that it will be great if you can use it and then wait for the arrival of revised edition of this browser here.