Thread: Opera 11 Constantly Crashes

Opera 11 Constantly Crashes

I have just downloaded the latest version of the Opera Mini 11 and I was really happy in the manner it got downloaded here and then got installed here. Well after the installation of this I was very happy with the way it was operating here and now I really want to know if this can be working here without any issue. But after a day I have seen that it just keeps on crashing and that to after few minutes. I am now really fed up with the behavior of this and hence would like to know if I can get out of the issue here.

Re: Opera 11 Constantly Crashes

Well if that is the case here then I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can try to clear up all the cookies and the history of the browser. Hope that can help with the issue here. After you do this then try to launch the browser and see if that is causing you the issue here. Well try this and let me tell you that you will be able to get this working here. Please let me know if this is the thing that solved the issue of yours here.

I am really of the opinion that it will be great if you can just have the Opera Mini 11 installed in your case again and I think that it will be able to solve the issue of yours here. Well try this and see if you can get the stable version of the Opera Mini in your case here. Please when you will be installing the browser see that you can have this installed in the clean manner. I mean to say that it will be great if you can have the Fresh installation of this thing here.

It has been suggested that you go for the clean installation here and let me tell you that removing the program from the Add or Remove Program list is not sufficient enough here. You will be required to remove all the traces of this browser from the registry as well. For removing the traces let me tell you that it will be great if you can use the ccleaner registry. Once you have the registry clean then let me tell you that then you can go with the installation without any difficulty here.

You have mentioned that the Opera Mini browser is getting crashed and hence I think that it will be great if you can just get all the add ons here disabled and I am of the opinion that some times that can cause you the issue here. Also in addition to that I want to let you know that you can also get rid of the plug-ins here and then see if that can help you with the situation here. Try this and let me know if that was the case here.