Thread: CPU usage goes high after installing Opera 11

CPU usage goes high after installing Opera 11

What is wrong with the Opera 11? I really do not know what can be the issue here with the Opera 1 here. I have seen that whenever I try to open up the browser I have seen that it really takes much more time here and I would really like to know if this is at all possible here. I have seen that the usage of the CPU has been hampered a lot and when I press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete I have seen that Opera take up the highest memory usage and I really do not think that it a browser should use up that amount of Memeory Usage of the system here.

Re: CPU usage goes high after installing Opera 11

You all are talking about the memory usage and in addition to that you are having with you the latest version of the Opera and hence I am of the opinion that it must be having some of the process that may be requiring the CPU usage and hence you might be getting the High CPU usage here. If you want to ask for my opinion then I think that it will be really great if you can wait for the stable version of this to come on the way from the Opera itself and then go for installing it after you find it after getting some revision on it here.

I have also installed the Opera Mini Browser here and I am also facing the issue here. Well I think that you have installed it lately and hence you have not able to tell the whole scenario here. Well in my case when I installed the Opera Browsers 11th version I have seen that for the first few seconds it keeps up with the promise and then come up with the issues here. I have noticed that the Opera Browser just keeps on hanging. I have also seen that it uses the CPU memory a lot and will be really happy if you all can come up with the solution in this case here.

If at all you are having the issue with the Opera Browser 11 in here then I am really of the opinion that it will be great if you can just go for the downgrade here. I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can just have the Opera Version 10.63 and see if that can really help you a lot in the case of yours here. Also in addition to this let me tell you that the version that you are having on the system of yours is under the development.

Well it will be really great if you can have the installation of the Opera Mini again and see if that can help in reducing the CPU usage and the Freezing issue with this browser that you all are having here. Well I am really of the opinion that if you will have this installed again then you will not have any issue with it further here. Also in addition to that I would say that it will be great if you can have the clean installation of this here and after that disable all the plug-ins and then see if this can help in the situation here.

Looking at the case and after going through the Web I have come to know that Opera 11 has a new feature in it and hence because of this it take time to search for the Mails there and hence might be taking time and at the same time might be using up the CPU memory there. If you want to get rid of this then let me tell you that it will be great if you can make some changes in the time that Opera takes to check the Mail or it will be even great if you can just disable it from here. Also in addition to that disable Opera link in use and then see if this can help you here.