Thread: How to change the color of read and unread messages in outlook 2011?

How to change the color of read and unread messages in outlook 2011?

Hey friends, I have recently downloaded the Microsoft office 2011 for my MAC operating system. But, I am struck with one problem as I am not aware how to change the color of read and unread message in outlook? Can anyone let me know how can I change the color of read and unread message in outlook 2011? If anyone who is aware of this solution then please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: How to change the color of read and unread messages in outlook 2011?

I think that mostly the outlook do not support the color in office 2011. I also agree that the clarity is not good but still you don’t have any option. There is no option in outlook 2011 where in you can change the color of read and unread message of outlook 2011. I am also waiting for this for quite a long time but still I haven’t got any such information. Mostly there has not been any such tool where we can change the color of read and unread message. I think that the process is still going on for this application.

I also agree that there is no such option or tool where in you can change the color of read and unread message of outlook 2011. I think that Microsoft is still working on it and will soon launch the update for it. I think it will be out soon. Mostly it will be out in next month as talks are going on and news are there. But, I think that the clarity of the read and unread message in 2011 is very bad. It definitely needs to get updated as soon as possible.

Hey guys, I came to know that there is no such option in Microsoft office 2011 but still I am having a problem in this package. I wanted to know what features make Microsoft 2011 different from other package of Microsoft office. I wanted to install newer version I my office so, I am confused which one to get select? Can anyone please help me out with this solution? If anyone who is aware of this solution then please let me know as soon as possible.

I think you should go for the latest version that is Microsoft office 2011 which is the version of Microsoft office. I think you should go for this current version because it is more compatible and efficient than other version of Microsoft office. So, I suggest you to go for Microsoft office 2011.