Thread: Flashing Of the Lock Screen After Receiving The E-mail

Flashing Of the Lock Screen After Receiving The E-mail

I have been making the use of the E-mail for many of the purposes such as the one for the sending and the receiving of the mails. Also many of the works that are being done by me, such as the sending of the data that are important to the client and also the receiving of the mails from all the important places and also from the place from where I work is of all greater importance. I just wanted to know that is there any of the programs that can be used with the flash to lock the screen when I will get the e-mails from the clients for whom I am working. Always I have a habit of keeping the mobile in silent mode whenever I am working and also I don’t like any disturbances when I am sitting in an office meeting and many more. So when I am in any of the meetings I just want my lock screen just to blink or show flash when I will receive out any of the mails from anywhere. Please help me out with this issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Flashing Of the Lock Screen After Receiving The E-mail

For the display of the flash content that you wanted when a mail has been received by you, for that you got to make the use of the Application store and not really make the sue of the Cydia that will not help you out. I have also seen that the service revolves just around the forwarded incoming mails, separate server and also the security issues that have been created because of these problems.

The best thing that you can make use of is that of the popup blocker that are basically used for the annoying pop ups. The extra feature that you are getting along with it is that you can get the alert for the wake up calls that is one of the additional features that has just been added.

The other best option is that you can get the details of the lockup that are being available, where the details of the Lock are being given and also the techniques as to how to update the lock and to make the use of the mail plug-in that can be used for the option of the wake and also for the new mails that are being received through the mails can be given out various notifications so that you can get the details of the mails that are being received and being sent by you.