Thread: live messenger and mail not working properly in Windows live essentials beta 2011

live messenger and mail not working properly in Windows live essentials beta 2011

I have recently downloaded the windows live essentials beta 2011 and also installed the live messenger and live mail on the same. But the thing is that as I installed the live essentials the windows live mail and live messenger is not working properly. I don’t know why this is happening and also unable to use both of them together. Is there is a way that will help me to do the same. Does anyone ever have faced such issues if yes then please let me know how to overcome the same.

Re: live messenger and mail not working properly in Windows live essentials beta 2011

Well I thing that the beta version that you have installed on yours system is not been take from a trusted source. Make sure that you are also downloading the essential software from the official site that is Microsoft in this case. Now what you have to do here is that uninstall the windows live essential and then install the fresh copy of the same which is taken form a trusted source. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.

Re: live messenger and mail not working properly in Windows live essentials beta 2011

Why you have still stucked with the beta version if the final version of windows live essentials is out. I just wanted to say that if the final version is out in the market then you have to use the same. The beta version that you have may giving you the issues and you have to uninstall the same and then try and use final version. I am sure that the final version will help you in this case and also will not give you any such errors in future.

I am also suffering from the similar kind of issue where I am not able to work my windows live messenger according to its standards. The thing here is that whenever I am busy in working with the messenger then it terminates itself and an error message is thrown. The error message which is being given says nothing but gives a error code: 801941f. Now I really don’t know how I can solve this error since I don’t know what this error is all about it. Please help me in his issue.

Well I thing you are getting this problem because the messenger is conflicting with some of the programs which are already being installed on the system. If you will ask me than the latest one which is causing more problem for the messenger is IMPlus. Now what you have to do here is that just uninstall the IMPlus from your system and then just uninstall the same and see whether it works. I hope that uninstalling the IMplus will help you.