Thread: Windows Live and Hotmail for Outlook 2011 in mac

Windows Live and Hotmail for Outlook 2011 in mac

Hello. I am using macbook from last eight months and it was serving me its best haven’t face any problem with this device but I am getting problem in office 2011. I just put in Office 2011 now and I am having problem getting each one the file to sync intended for my Windows Live account, my inbox put up but I cannot appear to obtain it to weight awake my Junk email and drive file. Any proposition? Is there an extra add-in I will require to put in? Any recommendation is respected. Thanks.

Re: Windows Live and Hotmail for Outlook 2011 in mac

I am question whether to purchase Outlook intended for Mac but here is no position except you can observe your Hotmail file in Outlook. I contain trawled from side to side the forums to discover the respond to this other than I am option up mixed mail similar to "you require a hotmail advantage explanation" and "you can’t sync your file since Hotmail is a POP explanation". I can’t observe something on my Hotmail on Windows Live pages that speak something regarding subscribing designed for a Hotmail Plus account. Is this an object of the history? Given Outlook and Hotmail are together Microsoft products I am puzzled as on the way to why Outlook designed for Mac is short of this utility.

Hotmail users may continue their inbox in straightforward and clear large attachments such as photos and send. Many other new features provide enhanced security and to make content from sites like YouTube and Flicker directly available in the inbox. In addition, make Microsoft Office documents directly from Hotmail, open and edit out. Windows Live Hotmail is the second milestone in a series of innovations throughout the Windows Live Services.

Windows Live Mail 2011 is now available for download on Cubic for MAC. Windows Live Hotmail, formerly Hotmail is a free webmail services the most popular and may already be used with most existing mail clients. In line with its Windows Live applications, Microsoft offers a client for several years’ free email dedicated to Windows Live Mail, which is also not limited to service with Microsoft as competitors such as Gmail are also present. The software has some nice features, including the creation of "picture messages" specially designed for sending photos to friends and family, the ability to view RSS or integrating antivirus for e Hotmail.

I am contacting you because I have a small problem with Outlook 2011. In fact I'm pretty no computer and I cannot pair with outlook hotmail. I have completed all the data on the account and when I get my Outlook mail myself as a message "Authentication failed because Outlook does not support authentication methods. Please help me in getting the solution for this issue.