Thread: How to Convert .olm files in outlook 2011 to .pst of Outlook 2010

How to Convert .olm files in outlook 2011 to .pst of Outlook 2010

Several days I was using outlook 2010 (Office 2010) as my primary Email client. But right now I have turned to Outlook 2011. The machine I am using this software is Mac and the platform is OS X. After switching to new edition I found several useful feature along with some lacking in feature that presented in earlier version. But this is not the reason for posting this thread. The reason is conversion of files. What in need to do is convert the .olm in outlook 2011 mac to .pst outlook 2010. Do you have any idea about how to do this? I hope that there must be way to perform this conversion.

Re: How to Convert .olm files in outlook 2011 to .pst of Outlook 2010

I heard that this feature is not included yet. I know that it is very useful feature for your mails. I am too having complexity considering why Microsoft would not integrate a method of distribution or syncing calendars among additional contents, together with Outlook 2010. Export of calendar from Outlook 2011 and import it to Outlook 201o is also not possible. A service pack/patch desires to be executed straight away. If these omitted facilities are not supplemented back in, users will discover and translate to further result that be capable of perform the similar process.

One choice would be to duplicate the mail from the Entourage Client into a folder or folders on top of the Exchange Mailbox. On one occasion the mail has been synchronized to the Server, you know how to then bond to the mailbox by means of Outlook and then shift the messages to a PST File. The important thing is this would necessitate the mailbox boundary to be augmented for your clients, ever since they emerge to be close to their boundary before now, for each your explanation above.

I think there is only one way to do this and that is hunting for some third party vendors who are selling some converter application or software for these data files. But I think that .OLM format is the brand new one so it assumes that it might not be yet included in those third party software. So search for converters which have .olm file format or extension.

As far as I know there is one software called Emalichemy to perform this conversion. It converts email from the congested, proprietary file formats of the mainly admired (and lots of previous beyond) email appliances to ordinary, convenient formats that whichever application can exploit. These normal formats are perfect for extensive period archival, folder entry, or forensic breakdown and eDiscovery. It is cross platform solution means can exploit in Windows, Linux and Mac. Entrenched IMAP mail server to abridge importation of email into the majority email client.

Only a third party OLM to PST conversion tool can convert your .olm file to .pst file, i can suggest you Kernel for OLM to PST conversion software for converting outlook 2011 mac OLM file to outlook 2010 PST file.

That is completely right and I also have the same opinion that only an efficient third-party software could able to convert .olm files of Outlook 2011 to Outlook .pst of Outlook 2010 file for the reason that manual operation always is a waste of time moreover increases the probabilities of Data-Damage. Outlook Mac Exporter is the only one which converts Mac OLM files into .pst, .eml and .msg file format.