Thread: Emaxx motherboard is it worth purchasing

Emaxx motherboard is it worth purchasing

Will purchase a new motherboard recently heard of a new manufacturer named as Emaxx. I am not aware how good those motherboards are please tell me if you know I wanted to know whether those motherboards are reliable or not since it seems like most of you might not be knowing this firm. If you do know please tell me how reliable is Emaxx Motheboards are.

Re: Emaxx motherboard is it worth purchasing

Nope, i have never heard of Emaxx so i will never recommend you the same. If you want to purchase a new motherboard then i will recommend you to go for an Intel Motherboard since those are the only trusted name when it comes to motherboard. Even i am using an Intel motherboard on my system and i have never faced any sort of problems with it.

Nope, i have never heard of Emaxx so i will never recommend you the same. If you want to purchase a new motherboard then i will recommend you to go for an Intel Motherboard since those are the only trusted name when it comes to motherboard. Even i am using an Intel motherboard on my system and i have never faced any sort of problems with it.

Emaxx Recently heard of it Emaxx launched it's first AMD785 chipset motherboard with SB710 southbridge. EMX-AMD785G-FXN targets users who wants to get the best performance out of AMD’s new line of AM3 processors like Phenom II, Athlon II series. am not very much familiar about those motherboards but you can trust Emaxx. Giants like Intel and AMD are just charging much higher just because of the fame they have got when it comes to customer support there they become helpless. So you can go for the Emaxx motherboard if they are providing their products with some warranty period and good customer support.

Well trusting these new manufacturer is not a good idea unless it takes time and refines its productivity and captures market somewhat to make every one feel its presence. As mentioned above it would be better to go for Emaxx motherboard if it provides a warranty so that we are not left alone if something goes wrong otherwise its better to go for an Intel or AMD.