Thread: Unable to download AOL mail subfolder

Unable to download AOL mail subfolder

I have been using live mail since last few months and i found it quiet good and even i have migrated My AOL mail to my live. I have configured it correctly since i received a confirmation mail to confirm that all my aol mails are directly forwarded to my live mail directly so i can monitor my aol accounts from my live account itself. Recently i have noticed that i am not able to get AOL mails in my AOL subfolder. Please any one any ideas

Re: Unable to download AOL mail subfolder

First of all i would like to know whether you are receiving some mail in your AOL account because if unless and until you are not receiving any mail in your AOL account you cannot get it in your AOL folder in your live mail account. So first of all i would advice you to check whether you are receiving emails in your inbox of your AOL account because sometimes it happens that you get your emails in spam that emails are not shown in the AOL folder.

yeah i do have some emails that are directly sent to the spam box i do not know why those email are directed to so the spam box can anyone tell me how do i get those emails which are sent to the spam box directly in to my inbox i have tried a lot of steps to get this done but am not able to do so. Please tell me to get the spam emails from my aol accounts directly into my inbox so that i can access all the emails in to my live mails aol folder.

Hello, I can not configure Hotmail to all emails i have configured my hotmail accounts in such a way that the emails from my gmail account are automatically redirected to the hotmail account in a folder called gmail, now what i want to do is i do not want my gmail emails to be redirected to the hotmail account what is the procedure to achieve this. thanks in advance for your help.

yeah i do have some emails that are directly sent to the spam box i do not know why those email are directed to so the spam box can anyone tell me how do i get those emails which are sent to the spam box directly in to my inbox i have tried a lot of steps to get this done but am not able to do so. Please tell me to get the spam emails from my aol accounts directly into my inbox so that i can access all the emails in to my live mails aol folder.
    The procedure is quiet simple you need to mark the mails as unspam which are redirected to your spam folders directly. Simply login to your account and then click the spam folder to get inside it and then check the emails which you want to unspam there you will see a button called unspam. select all the emails which you want to get directly in to your inbox.